Traveling to Port Elizabeth? Best Online Accommodation
Traveling to Find Budget Accommodation When In Port Elizabeth Numerous Options From Budget To Luxury Accommodation.
Directions to Port Elizabeth from major cities in South Africa:
Traveling From Johannesburg:
- Take the N1 highway south towards Bloemfontein.
- In Bloemfontein, connect to the N6 and continue towards Graaff-Reinet.
- From Aliwal North, take the R58 towards Barkly East and then connect to the R56 towards Dordrecht.
- In Dordrecht, connect to the N2 and continue south towards Port Elizabeth.
Traveling From Cape Town:
- Take the N1 highway east towards Beaufort West.
- In Beaufort West, connect to the N12 and then to the R61 towards Aberdeen.
- From Aberdeen, connect to the R75 and continue towards Graaff-Reinet.
- In Graaff-Reinet, connect to the N9 and then to the N10 towards Cradock.
- From Cradock, connect to the N10 and then to the N2 towards Port Elizabeth.
Traveling From Durban:
- Take the N3 highway towards Pietermaritzburg.
- In Pietermaritzburg, connect to the N3 and then to the N2 towards Port Shepstone.
- From Port Shepstone, continue on the N2 towards Port Elizabeth.
Traveling From Bloemfontein:
- Take the N1 highway south towards Colesberg.
- In Colesberg, connect to the N9 and continue towards Graaff-Reinet.
- From Graaff-Reinet, connect to the N10 and then to the N2 towards Port Elizabeth.
Traveling From East London:
- Take the N2 highway west towards Grahamstown.
- From Grahamstown, continue on the N2 towards Port Elizabeth.
Always use GPS navigation or online maps for real-time updates on road conditions and traffic. The road network in South Africa is well-maintained, and the journey to Port Elizabeth offers scenic views along the way.
Popular Holiday Accommodation Destinations
Port Elizabeth has coastal and mountain scenery, and is famous for beautiful beaches.
The second most populated city in the country, Cape Town is called ‘home’ to nearly 4 million people.
The Golden Mile along the Durban beachfront is lined with multi-story hotels, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
The permanently pleasant climate and warm sea are perfect all year for a relaxing holiday, especially with children
Ballito is away from crowds, for people wanting a restful time surrounded by nature and the sound of waves.
Weekend Accommodation Getaways
A charming small holiday Resort town grew up around the dam, little villages developed along the banks
Langebaan offers bird watching for all the bird enthusiasts to enjoy all around the shores of the lagoon.
Said to be the birthplace of mankind, the Magaliesberg region was proclaimed a World Heritage Site in 1999
South Africa’s fly-fishing capital with the area offering excellent still water and river fishing
The coastal town offers a wide range of activities for couples, friends and families to enjoy
Main City Accommodation
Johannesburg has several names, such as Joburg, Jozi, Jo’burg, Joeys or eGoli – City of Gold in Zulu
Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha
The Sunshine Coast starts here and stretches 300 kms along the eastern seaboard of South Africa
Bloemfontein is South Africa’s judicial capital and the capital of the Free State Province.
Pretoria / Tshwane
Known as Jacaranda City for good reason; the city streets are lined with thousands of jacaranda trees
A must for every first time visitor is a trip up Table Mountain, one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the world.